Pet Arthrodesis in Toledo, OH
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED WITH ARTHRODESIS?
Arthrodesis is usually only performed if there is no other option to save the joint. We’ll perform arthrodesis only after careful evaluation of your pet’s condition. Some of the conditions we can treat with arthrodesis include:
- Osteoarthritis, chronic pain that we cannot manage medically
- Joint instability, that we cannot treat by other means
- Fractures of the joint surface that we cannot repair
- Infection of a joint that fails to respond to antibiotics
- Tumors in or around the joints
- Muscle/tendon rupture that cannot be managed by other means
REFERRAL SURGICAL SERVICES
- Any recent radiographs or blood work from your family veterinarian
- Any current medications your pet is taking
- A completed Referral Form
The facility is top notch but is surpassed by the staff. They were all so attentive, friendly and professional! This was my first visit with my new puppy but I have had dogs all my life and was particularly impressed by this group. I would highly recommend them!
Love everything about this place! So loving and caring toward your babies and I wouldn’t trust anyone else. Glad we found such a wonderful veterinary office.
Have recommended this vet to many and I love the staff.
LOVE the doctors and staff at West Suburban. They take such good care of my three fur babies: Max, Roxy & Sophie.
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Thompson and his staff. Very friendly and reassuring in a high stress time. They fixed my fur baby right back as good as new. Extremely grateful!
The BEST OF THE BEST!!! Kept me updated throughout the day on my dog’s surgery/recovery. Very caring staff!
They are very caring. Give great care to your pets. The way each individual handles your pet, you know they love their job, what they do and every animal that walks in the door.
We are so happy with the out come of our boys TPLO surgery, super nice staff and vets.